Tvakh Aloevera and Grapeseed Skin Brightening Gel review


Tvakh Aloevera and Grapeseed Skin Brightening Gel review


About the Brand
Tvakh is a homegrown beauty brand which manufactures natural skincare and haircare products. Tvakh describes itself as "obsessed with nature". Their products are 100% Natural, Eco-Certified and not tested on Animals.

Claims
Tvakh Skin Brightening gel claims to brighten and hydrate skin effortlessly, soothe skin inflammation, hydrate dull and lifeless sun-damaged skin and also activate detox enzymes for a rejuvenated skin.

Ingrediants
Tvakh Skin Brightening gel contains Aqua, glycerin, sorbitol, aloe barbadensis(aloe) leaf juice, vitis vinifera(grape) seed oil, acrylates copolymer, prunus amygdalusdulcis (almond) oil, emblica officinalis (amla) fruit extract, phenoxyethanol, disodium edta, triethanolamine, c.I 19140 & 42090, parfum.

Beneficial Ingrediants

  • Indian gooseberry - Vitamin C is found in Indian gooseberry aids in glowing skin and helps in preventing premature ageing, fine lines, dark spots and wrinkles.
  • Sweet Almond Oil- Almond oil is an anti-inflammatory which may help ease swelling of the skin and also improve complextion and skin tone due to its emollient properties.
Packaging
The product comes in a plastic squeezy tube packaging with a plastic cap. The packaging is not too fancy. But it is travel- friendly and spill- proof. 
Texture
The product has a water like consistency which is thinner unlike most gels which makes it easily absorb in the skin. However the texture is a bit tacky or sticky.
But care should be taken to store the product in a cooler place so that it does not melt under high temperatures.

Fragrance
The product has a fresh fragrance which is  pleasant and not overpowering at all.

Pros
  • Super lightweight formula.
  • gets easily absorbed in the Skin.
  • Quite Affordable.
  • contains no parabeans, no phthalates and no petroleum oils.
Cons
  • A bit Sticky in texture.
  • will not provide enough moisture to extremely dry skin types.
My experience
So as you all have known by now I am a sucker for organic and natural skincare products. Recently I heard quite qood things about the homegrown brand Tvakh so I wanted to try some of their products out of which this Aloevera and grapeseed skin brightening gel has become my favourite. I am totally in love with this product, it has a watery gel like consistency and is so lightweight that it gets easily absored in my skin. It gives my skin a healthy glow. I use this gel as a moisturizer during hot summers at its does not feel heavy on my skin. It is a bit tacky and that is can also be used as a primer before makeup. It moisturizers my oily skin so well. Its fresh fragrance pulls me everytime to use this more often.
From the time I have brought this I can't stop using it and there's no going back trust me. I would highly highly reccommend you all to try this.

Hope you liked my honest review about the product. xoxo.







Comments

  1. Very good review πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, it's very helpful to all of us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daljeet,
    Amazing article,

    I am looking forward to link your article on my blog which is https://www.facecaretips.in

    Also, I would be very happy if you could do the same for me, I am sure you'll find my useful article on my blog which will be very useful for your viewers.

    Please, feel free to contact me and let me know what you think.

    Cheer's
    Pavan.

    ReplyDelete


  4. 10 Best Foot Peels Mask To Get Rid of Calluses & Soften Soles.

    Foot Peels Mask – Top 10 Foot Peels Mask Review and Shopper Guide
    Created to completely rid the feet of dead skin cells, the Oh K! Peeling Foot Mask restores feet back to their best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts